Your Kids and Santa Claus
During the first 7 years of a child’s life their fundamental character and belief system is formed.
It’s during this time that many parents choose to indoctrinate their children with the lie of Santa Claus.
They teach their kids that Christmas is the celebration of the birth of Christ but convince them that Santa is the one who brings them gifts.
Let’s consider Santa’s attributes:
- He’s Omnipotent – Able to manufacture and distribute the perfect gift to billions of children
- He’s Omniscient – He knows the exact address and directions to the home of every child on the planet
- He’s Virtually Omnipresent – Able to be at billions of homes in one night
- He’s an Absolute Moral Judge – He makes the final determination if kids are good or bad, naughty or nice
- He’s Infinitely Loving, Kind, Compassionate, Joyful, Wise, Just and a genuine Miracle Worker.
So, we have conferred the fundamental attributes of God to a mythical figure and convinced our children that he is real and should be venerated.
Do you realize that this is Idol Worship in its purest form???
This is NOT harmless fun!
Not when your kids actually believe he exists.
The concept of someone else inhabiting the attributes of God, acting like God and revered like God is embedded as a seed into the psyche of your kids during their most formative years.
This seed is nurtured by input from the education system, the media and society as a whole until it grows into a tree bearing all kinds of destructive fruit in the lives of these innocents.
It’s so easy for the ignorant to make light of this when they don’t understand that this is just one small part of a complex strategy of the enemy to infiltrate and dominate the minds of the next generation, grooming them to become secular evangelists of the doctrines of Humanism, Atheism, etc.
And YOU Christian parents are playing directly into the hands of your enemy, using Santa and Christmas to help him recruit YOUR children to his service.
I read the stories in the Old Testament and I wonder how Israel could fall away from God and worship idols in just one generation after He performed such great miracles for the generation before?
Then I look at us Christians today and see the example we’re setting for our kids … and I understand.
You must be logged in to post a comment.